We will hold our 4th annual Oktoberfest from 5:30 to 9:00 on Saturday, October 24th. Fire pits, an outdoor movie screen with college football, soft pretzels, and brats. What could be better?
- The club will provide individually wrapped soft pretzels, as well as packaged brats, dogs and buns (and a grill, of course).
- Due to COVID restrictions, members will be required to grill their own brats and hot dogs.
- Please bring your own chairs and adult beverages.
- At least one bathroom will be available for use in the pool house.
Please RSVP for the Oktoberfest by October 23 to ensure we purchase enough food.
In order to maintain distance and minimize contact between members, please be advised of the following important instructions for all events:
- To maximize space in the parking lot, we ask members to remove cars from the parking lot by 7:30 pm. Please plan to walk to the pool or park along Viking Drive for the event.
- Please bring your own picnic blankets or chairs. We will not be moving chairs from the pool deck to the parking lot.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from members not in your household. We will mark alternating spaces with red chalk as a visual cue. Please avoid setting your chairs in red marked spaces.
- Please also deposit any trash directly into the dumpster adjacent to the parking lot.
- If any member of your family has been diagnosed with COVID, or showing any symptoms of COVID (high fever, shortness of breath…) within the last 14 days, please do not attend the movie.