We are pleased to announce The Fox Mill Swim and Tennis Club will show Trolls World Tour on Saturday, July 25th! Unlike prior summers, we will show the movie in the parking lot to allow for members more space to spread out and maintain 6′ of distance. The movie will begin at dusk (roughly 8:30 pm). In addition, the New Gourmet Delights and Kona Ice trucks will arrive to sell dinner and desserts!
New Gourmet Delights will be on site from 5:30 to 7:30. Last year, many of their most popular entrees sold out, so they are encouraging pre-orders this year. Please visit newgourmetdelight.com for their full menu (including kids meals)!
To pre-order, TEXT ONLY to 571.338.7020 ( All guest will receive confirmation texts and total) Choose time slot if available.
*Walk ups are welcome but would given a time for pick up to avoid a backlog of and large cluster of people.
@truck credit card
@truck EXACT cash
Venmo @ Phi-Tran-1
Paypal @ email@example.com
All sandwiches comes with fries or salad
All tacos meals comes with cilantro lime slaw
In order to maintain distance and minimize contact between members, please be advised of the following important instructions:
1. To maximize space in the parking lot for the movie, we ask members to remove cars from the parking lot by 7:30 pm. Please plan to walk to the pool or park along Viking Drive for the event.
2. Please bring your own picnic blankets or chairs. We will not be moving chairs from the pool deck to the parking lot.
3. Please maintain 6 feet of distance from members not in your household. We advise using the parking space lines as a visual guide for distancing as they are 6 feet apart.
3. Members are welcome to bring food and drink to the movie, but please refrain from bringing glass bottles. Please also deposit any trash directly into the dumpster adjacent to the parking lot.
4. If any member of your family has been diagnosed with COVID, or showing any symptoms of COVID (high fever, shortness of breath…) within the last 14 days, please do not attend the movie.
Your Fox Mill Swim and Tennis Club Board