The Fox Mill Swim and Tennis Club will show Disney’s Onward tomorrow Friday, July 10th! Unlike prior summers, we will show the movie in the parking lot to allow for members more space to spread out and maintain 6′ of distance. The movie will begin at dusk (roughly 8:30 pm). In addition, the Kona Ice truck will arrive to sell refreshing desserts at 7:30 pm.
In order to maintain distance and minimize contact between members, please be advised of the following important instructions:
1. To maximize space in the parking lot for the movie, we ask members to remove cars from the parking lot by 7:30 pm. Please plan to walk to the pool or park along Viking Drive for the event.
2. Please bring your own picnic blankets or chairs. We will not be moving chairs from the pool deck to the parking lot.
3. Please maintain 6 feet of distance from members not in your household. We will mark alternating spaces with red chalk as a visual cue. Please avoid setting your chairs in red marked spaces.
3. Members are welcome to bring food and drink to the movie, but please refrain from bringing glass bottles. Please also deposit any trash directly into the dumpster adjacent to the parking lot.
4. If any member of your family has been diagnosed with COVID, or showing any symptoms of COVID (high fever, shortness of breath…) within the last 14 days, please do not attend the movie.
Your Fox Mill Swim and Tennis Club Board